Getting married to the most loved person of your life is a big thing and so you need to look your best too. You need to be graceful and yet look trendy enough and different than anybody else present in your wedding. This can actually be a very tricky situation and hard to get the right look. Furthermore, you would remain stressed about the day too. So, how can be picking the best for yourself and avoid going wrong?
Be the queen
Before, wedding was mainly about white long trained gowns, for the bride. However, now brides are experimenting with various colors and even bolder shades. So, how can you go on to choose the best for your wedding day? Here’s what you need to keep in mind:
- Plan from beforehand and start stress training – You need to plan much before your D day. This is important because it is not only about the wedding dress, but numerous other things. So, discuss it with your parents and near ones, with your friends and plan wisely. Start saving as much as you can and join a stress training session. This would help you look more confident on the day of your wedding.
- Go for unique fabrics that accentuate your looks – Try on fabrics which are going to accentuate your looks. These can be the organza, silk chiffon, tulle, and laces. All of these are light materials and easy to carry and stylize. These materials will add to your charm.
- Avoid wearing too tight a dress and too short a number – It is better to avoid opting for too sheer and too tight or too short a dress. It is true that brides are getting experimental, but so very bold looks are not for the wedding day.
- Avoid a caked look and go vintage – Natural beauty looks far better than the caked look. So, go light on your make up and try on products which provide a natural look. Go vintage with regards to your make up. Try on red lips and black lined smoky eyes.
- Give importance to your hairstyle – Plan as to how your hair is going to be made up. Consult a hair stylist and take the required steps to improve the quality of your hair.
- Check out the styles which are in vogue – Consult a wedding expert and check out styles and colors which are in vogue. You can also check out the pieces on offer by online stores like that of DressFirst. They have numerous trendy and cheap wedding dresses.
So, this is how you can go on to get the best look for your wedding day. Some of the other things which you will have to keep in mind are the groom’s family, your relatives and also your budget. You shouldn’t opt for any such style or fashion which isn’t going to go down well with the people around you, and would be too heavy on your purse.